I love to create.
My entire life has been spent creating things. Sculptures, board games, music… all sorts of things.
When I was a kid, I created haunted houses in my basement and took the neighborhood children on tour. All of them made it out alive (…except little Timmy).
When I was a teenager, I created dozens of humorous (and somewhat demented) short videos. It’s a shame that YouTube wasn’t around back then.
When I was a young adult, I discovered how to create websites. Much like Bob Ross and his joy of painting, I found much joy in web design. Since then, I’ve created all kinds of websites.
Indeed, I love to create.
But even more than creating, I love to share my creations with anyone who might enjoy them.
In the end, I’m really just out to make people smile.
5 Things About Me You Probably Didn’t Know
- I love a good, rare cheeseburger. With mayo.
- My music collection is VERY eclectic. It’s not uncommon for my playlists to include Iron Maiden, Shania Twain, The Beatles, Alice Cooper and Phish, among others. I even like that damn MMMBop song by Hanson. (I think I’ve said too much.)
- I traveled cross-country on a two-month road trip when I was 20. My friend and I circumnavigated Texas to avoid snakes and speeding tickets.
- I’ve been immortalized as an in-game character in the popular PC game World of Warcraft as a tribute to my creation of WarcraftPets. The character is a female gnome. Aside from my underwhelming height, we bear little resemblance.
- I love to game. Board games, card games, video games… you name it. I’m always up for a game of something — especially “Texas hold ‘em” with no pot limit and a bunch of newbies.
(As someone who works with social media for a living, you’d think I’d tweet more…)